[mapguide-users] FDO component exceptions

yof85 loref85 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Apr 2 10:19:36 PDT 2013

I made an POST request to a custom aspx page in order to export to a csv file
the search results (search results from search.aspx) I save the name of the
user in a log table in oracle

In my development enviroment my pc is 32 bits (with 32-bits oracle data
access) in production enviroment the server is 64 bit with 64 bit oracle
data access

I make reference to the oracle dll this way

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" CompilerOptions='/R:"C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\mapviewernet\OracleDLLS\Oracle.DataAccess.dll"'%>

Every time (on a fresh session) my page attemps to save an event in my log
table in oracle I get this exception

An exception occurred in FDO component. ORA-03135: connection lost contact

After two or more attempts the connection works and the log event is saved

Sometimes I get this exception when using the query search

An exception occurred in FDO component. ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE

How can I avoid this problem?