[mapguide-users] 64-bit woes

Greg gbneff at cid.utah.gov
Thu Apr 11 10:39:46 PDT 2013

The only Mapguide references in my project are:

OSGeo.MapGuide.Foundation
OSGeo.MapGuide.Geometry
OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideCommon
OSGeo.MapGuide.PlatformBase
OSGeo.MapGuide.Web

and I have copied all dll's from the mapviewernet\bin folder

When the project is loaded I get the following output:

There was a problem reading metadata from 'C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\Cid_Map\Bin\xerces-c_3_1mg.dll' ('An attempt
was made to load a program with an incorrect format.'). IntelliSense may not
work properly until the solution is reloaded.

repeated for all of the Mapguide dll's

Maybe this is expected?  I am able to debug, just no intellisense.