[mapguide-users] Query filter support

yof85 loref85 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Apr 12 14:14:50 PDT 2013

Hello

I have a OSGeo.OGR FDO provider with layer files made with mapinfo
(file.tab), I made a vector layer from this provider with maestro.

I added a custom command with a search function, the search works fine, the
problem is when I put this in the query filter section

UPPER(COLUMN) LIKE '%$USER_VARIABLE%';

Apparently the provider doesn't support the 'upper' function, because of
that, the search retrieves all the elements, even searching by specific
queries

How can I solve this issue?