[mapguide-users] FOSS4G N.A. 2013 in Minneapolis

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Mon Apr 22 04:05:53 PDT 2013

Hi Jackie,
FOSS4G 2008 - Cape Town - Bob B. did a few MapGuide Classes, including
Advanced Styling
FOSS4G 2009 - Sydney - Harris K. and Geoff Z. did a GeoRest talk
FOSS4G 2010 - Barcelona - I taught an Intro to MapGuide (only class on
MapGuide) - Geoff did GeoRest
FOSS4G 2011 - Denver - my intro to MGOS class
FOSS4G 2012 - Beijing - canceled
FOSS4G 2012 NA - DC - *no mapguide*
FOSS4G 2013 NA - Minneapolis - *no mapguide*
FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham - I haven't heard back yet (May is when I will know)

So really it's the North American FOSS4G that is really MapGuide-less.

gordon