[mapguide-users] Upgrading to Mapguide 2.5 GDAL with JP2 Images Black/White

Matt Winger mwinger at mpowerinnovations.com
Tue Jul 16 06:07:58 PDT 2013

I am upgrading from Mapguide 2.1 to Mapguide 2.5 and I’m using the GDAL
drivers for Images. I am connecting to color JPEG2000 files and they are
coming out as black and white. Not sure what to do. I have tried two
different sets of images with the same outcome. NY State Clearinghouse is
now giving new downloadable aerials in jp2 format. I had Sid images before
but the Sids they are giving are Meter Resolution(Not Good).

Thanks for any help.

*Matt Winger *

mwinger at mpwr.net