[mapguide-users] Problem getting started with 2.5

_Jon_ jrizzo at Langan.com
Thu Jun 27 12:18:20 PDT 2013

Hello list,

I seem to be having trouble getting started with 2.5.  I had the 32 bit
version of 2.2 installed, and I am trying the 64 bit version of 2.5.  I
installed MGOS, and I was able to access the admin interface, load my
package, and connect to my site with Studio.  I am trying to get the samples
working, so i started with dotnetviewersample.  The page throws an error
saying that it can't find the configuration file.  it is looking in
C:\Program Files (x86), but it shouldn't be.  The application is configured
to use the 2.5 application pool, and it's path is in the 64 bit program
files folder.

I am in Windows 7, installed with IIS Configuration, developing in .NET.

I must have forgotten something silly, but I just can't figure this out.
Any ideas?

Jon