[mapguide-users] Autodesk Infrastructure MapServer - WMS requiring credentials

bjornie bjorn.lahti at helsingborg.se
Wed Mar 6 03:10:03 PST 2013

Hi,
I´ve found this thread because of a similar problem.

We (City of Helsingborg) are running AIMS 2013 on IIS and are having problem
regarding the WMS service. Some WMS-clients such as TileCache.org, FME, Udig
seems to work properly but when using MapInfo och AutoCad Map 3D we
encounter errors. The initial error was that the server asked for
credentials, as in the thread above, but after configuration as mentioned as
a solution here we now found other errors.

This error appears for example in MapInfo 11.5 (translated from swedish to
english):

"An error occurred with the connection to the server. HTTP-stauscode i 559.
Could not get mapimage from the WMS-server".

Please help us!

Björn