[mapguide-users] Mapguide 2.0.2 MrSid/ECW dlls...Need help getting them.

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Mon Mar 11 09:58:16 PDT 2013

We have an unfortunate occurrence that requires us to keep a customer on
Mapguide 2.0.2 for reasons I would rather not get into.
They will be upgraded this Summer, but in the mean time we are forced onto
mapguide 2.0.2.
They need MrSID support on gdal and the link provided in
http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoGdalNotes
<http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoGdalNotes>
Points to:
http://home.gdal.org/dl/gdal14_vc8/ <http://home.gdal.org/dl/gdal14_vc8/>
Which no longer exists.
Does anybody have an old copy of the SID and GDAL support drivers for this
version of mapguide laying around in their archives?