[mapguide-users] Set scale to zoom to selected item - Flexible Web Layout

ar_gaeta riccardog79 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 11:51:30 PDT 2013

Hi all.
I have an old big problem but I don't remember a solution and on the net I
didn't find nothing working for me.
I have MGOS v.2.4.0 working on a Windows server with Apache and Php. I'm
using Maestro 5 for create the Web Layout.
The problem is: using the basic Search widget, when I click on a result, I
would like to zoom on the selected item at a custom zoom.
How can I do this?
I've seen a lot of posts referer to this html page:
http://sandbox.mapguide.com/index.php/Setting_minimum_and_maximum_scale

But it seems to be an old web page because I'm not able to open it!

Please give me some advice!

Thanks to all,
Riccardo