[mapguide-users] WFS-T

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Wed May 15 05:55:29 PDT 2013

To the MapGuide/FDO developers I have a question.
I've searched the forum and found requests as far back as 2006 for support
of WFS-T support in MapGuide:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/WMS-WFS-amp-WFS-T-td4209553.html
Jackie had it one some focus list for 2012 but that is a year ago now:
http://themapguyde.blogspot.dk/2011/12/my-mapguidefdo-wishlist-for-2012.html
Is this the FDO providers or is it MapGuide or both that need some changes
to make this happen? It seems that OpenLayers support this, so perhaps it
would be possible to just manually add the layer to the OpenLayers map (not
involving MapGuide)?
Any thoughts on this or anyone know if this is on the drawing board in the
near future?

Best regards
  Hans Milling...