[mapguide-users] Upgrading to MGOS 2.5 from 2.2

cremebrulee iowa747 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 15:53:15 PDT 2013

Thanks again Jackie. I checked out a fresh copy of MgDev from source control
and started the MGOS2-5 build from scratch and that problem (posted above)
went away.
Now, i get this error, again at the very end... when executing the last but
one 'make' command in  :
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Building_MapGuide_on_CentOS_5

*Error: *
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llib_json
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [libMgHttpHandler.la] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/user_data/mgos2-5src/Web/src/HttpHandler'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/user_data/mgos2-5src/Web/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/user_data/mgos2-5src/Web'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I have searched for this file : libMgHttpHandler.la - cannot find it any
where. I am guessing it should be in the ..Web/src/HttpHandle directory?

Any ideas please - thanks.

-----
-MGnoob