[mapguide-users] Help - Resource Id with space character

Jag jaugusto at phinformatica.pt
Wed Oct 9 06:04:08 PDT 2013

Thank you very much for the reply but, read the initial post, please.

I already tried that:
"/Using the url:
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapagent/index.html
 and executing the EnumerateResources I can't the the resource in the
results but in view Source I see the correct XML.

Executing ResourceExists with the space in the name I get false, without the
space I get true.

But when I try DeleteResource, I get an exception:
An exception occurred in DB XML component. Error: Document not found:
Library://Mapas/MapaGoogle.MapDefinition
Using the space in the name I get a blank page and the resource is still
there./"

Is it possible to change the resource name in some file?