[mapguide-users] Connecting to Feature Source

cwallace wallace.cam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 20:04:26 PST 2014

PostGIS version is 2.1.0-4, installed as part of the Enterprise DB package
with StackBuilder Plus 2.0.4. Also just updating to Postgres 9.3.2.5-1...
It's giving me the same error with a SpatiaLite db created with QGis as
well...
Should I try building the SpatiaLite db with AutoCAD Map as an alternative??

I'll also install SQL Server Express to see if that works...

I'm relatively new to this software... so I may be missing something
basic...