[mapguide-users] Configuring a Feature Source to be Served as a WFS

Berg, James James.Berg at stantec.com
Wed Jan 15 10:32:54 PST 2014

MapGuide Open Source 2.4
Maestro 5.1
Windows Server 2003 R2

Hello MG mailing list.

What I want to do is configure the Parcels feature source in the sample Sheboygan map to be served as a WFS. As far as I know, for these sample feature sources, all I have to do is change the _IsPublished key value to 1 in the Custom Metadata tag in the feature source's properties window since coordinates system and bounds are already set up.

Once I do this, I am able to browse for the feature source by connecting to http://[MyServerName]/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi in QGIS. However, when I try to add the WFS I get the following error.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF11ED.A49DF390]

Here is properties window for the Sheboygan Parcels feature source I'm working with.

[cid:image002.png at 01CF11ED.A49DF390]

If anyone has any idea what I could be doing wrong, please let me know and I will appreciate it.