[mapguide-users] MG 2.5: Fusion: Measure in Feet but show Lat Long in Status Bar

elliott17 elliottd at ae.ca
Thu Jan 16 13:10:49 PST 2014

Is there a way of having the Display Projection set to UTM and have the units
set to meters.

I tried this:

<Name>StatusCoords</Name>
  <Type>CursorPosition</Type>
  <Extension>
    <Template>x: {x}, y: {y}</Template>
    <Precision>4</Precision>
    <DisplayProjection>EPSG:3776</DisplayProjection>
    <Units>m</Units>
  </Extension>
</WidgetType>

The 3776 is a 3TM projection for Calgary, Alberta. I get an error when the
map loads. The error is an exception occurred in AJAX callback. Unable to
get value of property 'toLowerCase': object is null or undefined.

If I cancel the error message, the coordinates read correctly but all the
commands are turned off.