[mapguide-users] Building MG with devenv

pcardinal pierre.cardinal at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 17 04:26:51 PDT 2014

I have no problem to build MG with the build.bat file using the trunk release
under Windows 7 x64. I want to do the same with devenv.exe of VS2012 but I
am unable to find the settings. First, I am running VS2012 with the oem.sln
solution but I am always having some errors. I did try to use the /useenv
switch after running the setenvironment64.bat without any better results.
Any hints will be appreciated.