[mapguide-users] What GDAL version is 2.6 RC 1?

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:28:54 PDT 2014

I asked Tamas Szekeres, the maintainer of gisinternals, about adding a build
compiled with MSVC 2012 and his answer on July 18 was:

"I still haven't received the new VM to host all the new builders. As soon
as I get it, I hope we can set up and configure the new server including the
latest compilers within a month or so."

Based on this post and other recent ones, it also looks like we should
update the gdal provider information on the mapguide wiki for more recent
MGOS versions (2.5/2.6) as the information is getting a bit stale:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MGOS22GdalProvider