[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 3.0 test build for 64-bit Linux

scoobylx brandon.mason at maritimearchaeology.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 01:44:45 PDT 2014

Quick response: I have mapguide 3.0 x64 running in a CentOS docker container
using Jackie's modified docker file. First impressions are that it seems
subjectively quicker, all my packages have loaded successfully and I can see
my maps loading fine.

Couple of errors that probably relate to providers: no raster images are
flexible layout, but this is all using postgis data.

External map providers are all working fine.

Jackie, can you point me towards downloading and loading the
GDAL/postgres/posgis providers for x64 please? Exciting stuff...