[mapguide-users] Mapguide OpenLayers samples

Greg gbneff at cid.utah.gov
Tue Sep 9 10:23:51 PDT 2014

I am wondering if there is Mapguide documentation (I have looked but haven’t
found anything, likely because I don’t know exactly what to look for.) that
explains the parameters that can be sent to the mapagent and the data that
is returned as is done in the code snippet below from the new open layers
samples included with Mapguide 2.6:

function sendSelectionQuery(geom) {
            var reqQueryFeatures = 1; //Attributes
            var wkt = wktFormat.extractGeometry(geom);
            $.getJSON(mapAgentUrl, {
                "OPERATION": "QUERYMAPFEATURES",
                "VERSION": "2.6.0",
                "PERSIST": "1",
                "MAPNAME": mapName,
                "SESSION": sessionId,
                "GEOMETRY": wkt,
                "SELECTIONVARIANT": "INTERSECTS",
                "SELECTIONCOLOR": "0xFF000000",
                "SELECTIONFORMAT": "PNG8",
                "MAXFEATURES": "-1",
                "REQUESTDATA": reqQueryFeatures,
                "FORMAT": "application/json"
            }, function(data, textStatus, jqXHR) {
                processQueryResult(data);
                selLayer.setVisibility(true);
                selLayer.redraw(true);
            }).error(function(jqXHR, textStatus, errorThrown) {
                $("#error").html(jqXHR.responseText);
            });
        }

Thanks,