[mapguide-users] Fusion Error [object Object] with search widget

loic loic.buscoz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 00:56:53 PDT 2015

Hi,

Since 2.5->2.6 upgrade, when making a search and clicking on a result on
some layers, I receive following error :
Fusion Error: [object Object]
details : Error: Exception occurred in AJAX callback. Message: h is
undefined.

After clicking the OK button, zooming and selecting work properly. This
problems occurs whith some layers (point, polygons) and no with others. I
have not been able to find any common denominators between these layers,
that could cause this error.

I tried to delete and recreate these layers, with no success.

Can anybody help me?