[mapguide-users] Kaliopa Mapguide Mobile Viewer - Base Layer Groups & Measure Tools Issue

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 11:30:47 PST 2015

Hello everyone,

I am using Kaliopa Mapguide Mobile Viewer with AIMS 2014, and the Base Layer
Groups are not shown on the Kailopa Mobile Viewer.

My basemap layer is a raster image in projection [WGS84.PseudoMercator
(WGS84 based Mercator (spherical formulation))], and the map projection is
WGS84.PseudoMercator too. I tried to use different projection, and vector
base layers to test if Kaliopa will be able to display them. However, none
of them are working.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5181334/Capture.jpg>

Also, the measure tools (Distance & Area) are giving me incorrect
calculations every time. Where should I modify to correct it?

For example the actual area is 20996.12 square meters, but the measure area
tools gave me 49649.787 square meters...

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5181334/Capture2.jpg>

Please let me know which part of codes should I modify, or look at to figure
out how to display tiled base layers, and accurate distance and area
measurement.

Thank you very much!!!