[mapguide-users] Kaliopa Mapguide Mobile Viewer - Base Layer Groups & Measure Tools Issue

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 10:04:45 PST 2015

Thank you so much Srecko

ad 1.)
I decided to use OpenLayers, and Google Map as my based maps.
You can see them on following links.
Town of Qualicum Beach Property Map - Mobile Viewer
<http://maps.qualicumbeach.com/qbmap/mobileMapViewer/MobileMap.aspx?m=Property>
Town of Qualicum Beach Utility Map - Mobile Viewer
<http://maps.qualicumbeach.com/qbmap/mobileMapViewer/MobileMap.aspx?m=Utility>

ad 2.)

I add if(unitsType.Contains("degree")) unitsType = "dd";  around 319 line in
Default.aspx and MobileMap.aspx.

However, it didn't correct the calculation. Therefore, I have to look for
different solutions. Nevertheless, I modified Default.debug.js as following
codes:

    //Modify calculation manually, but it's still not the most accurate
calculation
    if (order == 1) {
        out += l_measurerazdalja + (measure / 1.53354763296).toFixed(3) + "
" + units;

    } else {
        out += l_measurepovrsina + (measure / 2.37396756328).toFixed(3) + "
" + units + "2";
    }