[mapguide-users] install / run REST extension - php error message 'vendor/autoload.php'

Fritz Robert Robert.Fritz at win.ch
Sat Jan 17 03:37:28 PST 2015

Hi,

I have installed the mapguide rest extension as described here:

http://themapguyde.blogspot.ch/2014/02/introducing-mapguide-rest-new-rest.html

We use: II7, w2008r2, AIMS 2013

I'm not allowed to install the ARR module for IIS. So I did try the alternative URL:

http://bla/mapserver2013/rest/index.php/library/list.html

but I get the following response:

Warning: require(vendor/autoload.php) [function.require<http://intramap.test.winport.net/mapserver2013/rest/index.php/library/function.require>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2013\www\rest\index.php on line 38

Fatal error: require() [function.require<http://intramap.test.winport.net/mapserver2013/rest/index.php/library/function.require>]: Failed opening required 'vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2013\www\rest\index.php on line 38

No one else seems to have run into this. Any ideas how to fix this issue?

There is another blog by Jackie about PHP composer (and it mentions vendor/autoload) - but I don't think installing PHP composer will fix the issue for me? I'm not familiar with PHP anymore...

Many thanks, Rob