[mapguide-users] mapguide-rest : set marker in a map?

Fritz Robert Robert.Fritz at win.ch
Mon Jan 19 02:46:37 PST 2015

Hi,

with mapguide-rest - can you add a marker to a map? I didn't find anything - but maybe I overlooked it?

When you query a map MapGuide highlights selected features. Sometimes I do not want the feature to be highlighted  as the the symbol then becomes difficult to recognize. Instead I would like to add my own marker - such as circle - around the feature. Basically as it was possible with MG Liteview (parameters: symbol/symwidth/symheight).

Rob