[mapguide-users] Out of memory exception when server process reaches 600MB

isca mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 04:55:40 PST 2015

We are using a Mapguide 2.5 server (32-bit) on Windows 2012 (16GB RAM).
Mapguide server, webextensions and database server are one dedicated
servers. We connect especially to data in a postgresql database, but also
have connections to raster files. Since a week the Mapguide service is
crashing regularly when the process reaches about ~ 600MB. In the log file
we get an error 'Out of memory, bad allocation'.

Anyone ideas what could be the cause, or what we can do to locate the
problem ? In Maestro we noticed that the available virtual memory is really
low, but this I do not understand as there is a lot of free physical memory
available.