[mapguide-users] EPSG:3763 missing in Mapguide Open Source

Ricardo Pinho ricardodepinho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 12:43:05 PST 2015

Hello,

The current Portuguese MainLand Oficial Reference System:
EPSG:3763 - ETRS89 / Portugal TM06
http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/3763/
is missing from Mapguide Open Source reference system database.

On all the tested versions (2.2 to 3.0) I was not able to use the
coordinate system picker and locate the ETRS89/PT-TM06 by the EPSG code:
3763

Please, could anyone help me to solve this problem and include this EPSG
definition into Mapguide OS?
Is it possible to add a new EPSG code definition on a installed MG? How?

This is very important to me and to many users, because, since 2006, this
Reference System has replaced all previous Reference Systems used for
Portugal Mainland, to comply with the EUREF recommendation, to all EU
Countries, on ETRS89 Datum adoption.
http://www.dgterritorio.pt/cartografia_e_geodesia/geodesia/sistemas_de_referencia/portugal_continental/

Thank you in advance!
Cheers,