[mapguide-users] Maestro XSD schema's in Schema folder editable?

lucvanlinden luc.vanlinden at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 02:36:19 PST 2015

Hi

We have tried to edit the XSD on the Maestro insttalation folder Schema, but
it seems to have no effect on the Maestro XML generation of a resource. At
least not for the LayerDefinition-1.0.0.xsd file.

We want to try to force the MinScale and MaxScale into the xml for a
drawingLayer.

Could it be that Maestro has those schema contained/compiled in the exe
itself?

tx

Luc