[mapguide-users] MBtiles via GDAL

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 12:04:15 PST 2015

Subsequent to a lot of cursing at my computer, I think there is likely a
simple answer.

See: http://www.gdal.org/frmt_mbtiles.html

"Starting with GDAL 1.10, the MBTiles driver allows to read rasters in the
MBTiles format, which is a specification for storing tiled map data in
SQLite databases"

MGOS 2.5 uses GDAL 1.9.  GDAL 1.10 is used starting with MGOS 2.6.  I have
yet to test the waters with 2.6 because of some other issues.  In addition,
follow Jackie's instructions for the SQLite driver.

-Steve