[mapguide-users] MapGuide 2.5.2 Connexion Limit

Rémy GOURRAT rgourrat at ag-carto.fr
Wed Mar 11 11:21:22 PDT 2015

CLOSED !

Hans, thanks a lot for your answered but i played with this parameter but it was the same problem.

Sometimes i saw in mapguide error log an oracle listener error but I thought it was a network issue during a little time...

I thought my issue it was a data problem between MapGuide and Oracle FDO, and i checked integrity of millions sdo_geometry in Oracle tables...

But a friend of mine told me look after Oracle Session Limit... (Steph form Géomap)

We executed some tests and i confirm that it wasn't a problem of MapGuide, FDO Datas or runtime code, it was only an Oracle LIMIT_VALUE !

excuse me MapGuide and Fdo developpers !

Checked during test with this Oracle system view V$RESOURCE_LIMIT.

I increased limits session and process.

Rémy