[mapguide-users] REST Tile creation crops labels and symbols

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Tue Mar 17 06:59:13 PDT 2015

Now I have created my TileSetDefinition for TileProvider XYZ. But I still
can't get this to work.

I looked for your examples and realized that there is no one working with
this type of TileSetDefinition. Every exemple uses the "old" RenderMap
method. Even the one called "Sheboygan map as an XYZ tile layer (OpenLayers
3)".

So I thought I could change the rest layer URL of the example to the
following:

But this also doesn't work.
Maybe I misunderstood the concept.

Would it be possible for you to update this exemple so that it works with
the correct TileSetDefinition?

Thanks, Gunter