[mapguide-users] Trying to get MaestroAPI to work with MGOS 3.0

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Mon Sep 14 06:46:36 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've signed my MGOS 3.0 dll's and build a LocalNativeProvider from
"MaestroSDK_6.0a3". I used it before for signing the 2.6 dll's. Since there
were some API changes in MapGuide 3.0 I had to manually change the file
"LocalNativeConnection.cs", but I'm not sure if this is the only file I have
to change.

I got my application up and running except of one error that occurs when
opening a runtime map:

Message: Data in stream had type: ClassId but type 'Int32' was expected
Source: OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI
Type: System.InvalidCastException

Stack Trace:
bei OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.Serialization.MgBinaryDeserializer.ReadInt32()
bei
OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.Mapping.RuntimeMap.Deserialize(MgBinaryDeserializer
d)
bei OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.PlatformConnectionBase.OpenMap(String
runtimeMapResourceId)

Any idea how I can fix this or what could cause this problem?

Thanks, Gunter