[mapguide-users] Postgres FDO and SchemaMapping

vd2 volkerdrescher at gmx.de
Fri Apr 1 01:04:58 PDT 2016

Hi,
I use SchemaMapping for a Postgres FeatureSource:
read the SchemaMapping, modify it and store it as xml file to the
FeatureSource.
After this it is not possible to create new features.
I can read and modify features.
the reason is the fdo trys to get the new identifier with the statement
SELECT nextval('F_FEATURESEQ')
Without SchemaMapping the fdo uses the correct statement
SELECT nextval('"78cbb5c9-561e-4606-8c3d-273bcb4f5fa5_ID_seq"')

The result is the same if I do not modify the SchemaMappingand store the
orign to the FeatureSource.
Is there a way to define the sequence for the ID in the SchemaMapping?

I can't find "F_FEATURESEQ", not in the FeatureSource and not in the
SchemaMapping.
MapGuide Server returns: an exception occurred in FDO component. RDBMS:
[PGRES_FATAL_ERROR]
I use MGOS 2.6.0
PostgresSQL 9.4
Windows Server 2012