[mapguide-users] WMS test

Hrvoje hrvoje.lovric at edc.hr
Mon Apr 11 06:36:58 PDT 2016

Hi,

Please can anyone try to connect and load wms data on  this
<http://geoportal.dgu.hr>   geoportal.
(http://geoportal.dgu.hr)

Please let me now if you succeed. I am using MG 2.5 and I can't get
picture...
GetCapabilites is ok, getmap is problem.
I tried to load other wms servers like http://ows.terrestris.de/osm/service
here and i got map without any problems.

I use http://inspire-tester.neogeo-online.net/ to test my and terrestris
wms.
When I compare the only difference is that I have one more error.

Error is:
Some CRS do not have a corresponding <BoundingBox>. Each layer shall have a
<BoundingBox> element for each of the supported CRS.
Layers: None - MapGuide WMS Server

Thank you in advance.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5260678/Izrezak.jpg>