[mapguide-users] Mapagent error with blank image

lbressan leonardo.bressan at abitat.it
Fri Jan 8 07:22:56 PST 2016

The only error message We receive is this (we use the "Web Tier Test")

http://mapguideip:mapguideport/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?OPERATION=GETSITESTATUS&VERSION=2.2.0&LOCALE=en&CLIENTAGENT=MapGuide+Developer

<head>
<title>MgUnclassifiedException</title>
</head>
Problem:\nThe application encountered a problem and could not finish the
operation you just requested
 properly.\n\nSolution:\nIf it\'s the first time you met this problem, try
again or restart the application
 / session; otherwise, describe the steps to reproduce this problem to the
server administrator for suggestions
.

- ApacheAgent.mgmapagent_handler() line 237 file ApacheAgent.cpp
- MgConfiguration.GetBoolValue() line 250 file
c:\working\build_area\mapguide\2.6.1\x64\mgdev\common
\foundation\System/Configuration.cpp
- MgConfiguration.GetValue() line 375 file