[mapguide-users] Compressed legend nodes and CREATERUNTIMEMAP

Michael Collins Michael.Collins at autodesk.com
Thu Jan 21 16:10:25 PST 2016

In a comical sequence of events, I changed $maxIconsPerScaleRange in LoadScaleRanges.php, swore at the computer for a few minutes cos it was ignoring my changes, then realized that I had previously accidentally deleted LoadMap.php, spent a few more minutes wondering how the hell mapguide was giving me a map without LoadMap.php and then via Fiddler/Google I figured out that these .php files are not even used any more since the awesomeness of CREATERUNTIMEMAP was introduced.

So my question is, is there a new way to change the number of icons as per the old php variable below?

$maxIconsPerScaleRange = 10; //The maximum number of icons to pre-cache per scale range. If the number of rules exceeds this value, the themed result will be compressed.

No biggie if I cant do that ... I have already modified the (somewhat custom) legend to give me effectively the same result.

Michael Collins
Technical Consultant

DIRECT +61 3 9863 8967
MOBILE +61 424 039 274