[mapguide-users] FDO Postgis provider and schema override

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 07:25:48 PDT 2016

Thank you for your reply.

It takes a lot of time, but GETSCHEMAMAPPING outputs xml schema, and it is
quite long.

However if I add the xml as a configuration file to the feature source,
validation of the feature source takes a lot of time (tens of minutes).
Apparently it founds an error in the XML (the error log says there is a
mismatch between the identitiy property and the reverse identity property
of a foreign key) and recheck the feature source over and over for each
layer of the map.

I cannot even say if schema override works, since the first time the map is
opened it takes ages, apparently doing the same checks on the feature
source.

Best regards,

Gabriele Monfardini

-------
Vivi come se dovessi morire domani, impara come se dovessi vivere per sempre

Mahatma Gandhi