[mapguide-users] Wisconsin County Coordinate Systems Error on Transform

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Tue May 3 18:28:17 PDT 2016

Strangely it works in mapguide rest. I dont understand why the mapguide site
will not reproject. That makes no sense.
In a side note Proj4js does not understand the wkt so it can't be used in
open layers 3 either. I am able to hard code a wkt it can recognize into the
map and layers that mapguide and proj4js is OK with. But that's not a
workaround that should be necessary