[mapguide-users] Editing DWG with MapGuide Open Source?

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Wed May 11 15:03:13 PDT 2016

True, even if you have AIMS you might have trouble.

I have tried using mapguide-rest to edit the DWG and regardless of the
MapGuide setting (READONLY=false)

I still get readonly properties in the DWG

For example, I want to change the layer from Parcels to Zoning and I get the
following JSON error from MapGuide-Rest...

"Cannot set or modify readonly property: 'layer'   (Cause: , Root Cause:
Cannot set or modify readonly property: 'layer'"

Even the file is flagged as editable...

gordon