[mapguide-users] mapInit always false in Chrome

Joe Rando kdanix at gmail.com
Tue May 24 04:51:15 PDT 2016

I have an ASP.NET project that only runs on IE. I've tried to execute it in
Chrome, but the 'loading' never stops, because 'mapFrame.mapInit' never
achieves the state 'true' (it does in IE... why???)
I'm using ajax viewer for what is worth.

Any idea where to head about? I'm totally lost, I've tried with a
'map.isBusy()' but VS doesn't seem to  recognise it

Thanks in advance!