[mapguide-users] MG 3.0 DWF PLOT PROBLEM

micbal michele.baldassarre at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 08:13:28 PDT 2016

Hi All,
I installed 3.0 mapguide open source 64-bit (8701) on WINDOWS 10 PRO and
WINDOWS 2008 R2 and everything works well.
I created a file in DWF format using the example in
www\dotnetviewersample\plot\
but there is a problem.
I Zoom until the display labels on the roads to create output similar to the
one published in "MapGuide RFC 144 - DWF Toolkit Upgrade." by Jackie Ng.

The problem:
If you use Autodesk Design Review 2013, I can open the file but if I print
on paper or pdf the "roads" level is shifted (I have attached a picture to
illustrate the problem)
With other DWF viewer opens the file but not does not appear correctly.
I have verified that the file is a zip. One thing that is wrong is that the
version of the file created is "(DWF V06.01)" and not "(DWF V06.20)" as I
would have expected. Yet, in the ASP.NET code, I changed the original
example:
MgDwfVersion dwfVersion MgDwfVersion = new ("6.20", "1.2");
Any suggestions?

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5286373/IMAGE.png>