[mapguide-users] mapguide-react-layout 0.9.5 released

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Aug 1 13:44:46 PDT 2017

All,

Just a thought here, but I wonder if GeoMOOSE(3.0) might not fit in here as an option as well.

It’s been completely refactored with React, Redux and OpenLayers4 in the last few months.  Version 3.0 is just about ready to go out the door.

Depending on the Mapguide service hooks, it might provide for a nice jump point into an upgraded Viewer.

bobb