[mapguide-users] AIMS 2014 to AIMS 2017 Selection Panel Display Order Issues

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 10:52:34 PST 2017

Hi All,

I just switched our map server to AIMS 2017 which is using MapGuide 3.1.

When I selected feature(s) on the fusion/web layout map, it will displayed
the label names with the database field name order without following the
order of how I checked the fields to be displayed.

Interestingly, the field values still following the order of how I checked
the fields to be displayed...

For example:
The table "Parcel" from SQL Server
Have following fields with following orders:
QBID
ParcelType
Jurisdiction
RollNumber
PID
URL

With AIMS 2017 Studio/Maestro6.0M7 I checked with following order to display
the field...
QBID
URL
ParcelType
Jurisdiction
RollNumber
PID

The selection panel will still display the label names with the order of the
fields of the database table:
QBID
ParcelType
Jurisdiction
RollNumber
PID
URL

but with the field values following the order I checked the filed to be
displayed by using Maestro/ AIMS 2017 Studio:
QBID (1235)
URL (maps.qualicumbeach.com)
ParcelType (lot)
Jurisdiction (44)
RollNumber (1234555)
PID (123-343-1344)

Anyone knows what may cause this problem???

Thank you very much :)