[mapguide-users] unable to logon Mapguide : ACE.dll failed

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 03:08:40 PST 2017

I just installed 2.6.1 on my Windows 8.1 laptop. No issues.

I can only suspect you must have some residual trace of an old MapGuide
installation lying around.

 1. Do you have old MapGuide installation directories on the PATH
environment variable?
 2. If you run Process Monitor and listen on mgserver.exe or w3wp.exe, is it
 3. If you run Dependency Walker and load ACE.dll, are all of its
dependencies satisifed?

- Jackie