[mapguide-users] Create a modal dialog from the selection panel

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Thu Jul 27 17:51:50 PDT 2017

Jackie I'm porting over some of my selection panel customization to the new
react based programming language I've managed to set it up find when a
property of a certain value is hit and change it to a href or show an image
or interpret the data accordingly ....

I'm struggling with showing a modal dialog similar to the help / about
dialogs that appear..

Currently the modal I'm creating is bounded by the selection panel .... I
see a ModalLauncher container but I don't know how to use it.....

Ideally I'm trying to create a ImageModal or something that shows an image
in the selection panel then when the user clicks it it opens a modal in the
center of the map area showing the image in question.

I've used an existing tsx file and fiddled with it a little to get the bones
working.

image-modal.tsx

selection-panel.tsx changes

-----