[mapguide-users] Turn Layers On/Off of The Legend - FusionSF.js - AIMS2017/MapGuide3.1

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 16:09:59 PST 2017

Hi all,

Does anyone facing the issues to turn on/off layers or layer groups by using
FusionSF.js?

I am using turquoiseyellow template, and I wrote following codes in order to
turn on/off the layers or layer groups based on the URL parameters. It was
working with Fusion 2.6 build. The check boxes of the layers
unchecked/checked were successfully.

turquoiseyellow/index.html
 var mapWidget = Fusion.getMapById('Map');
            if (mapWidget && mapWidget.isMapLoaded()) {
                //Turn on/off specific layers/layer groups based on URL
parameters
                // ex: getParamFromTop('sl') = 'Roads'
                var sllist = decodeURIComponent(getParamFromTop('sl'));

mapWidget.aMaps[0].getLayerByName(getParamFromTop('sl')).show(bool);

However, I think AIMS 2017 is using new build like Fusion 3.0/3.1.

Then, I got following error message:
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t368332/Error.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t368332/Error2.png>