[mapguide-users] translation in mapguide-react-layout

torrini maria.kallbach at geoplanteam.ch
Wed Oct 11 05:46:53 PDT 2017

Hi list,
I am stoked about the new layout! Kudos to Jackie!
In the meantime we want to implement it for a customer. Now we got stuck at
translation. I know there are several files and places for the language:
- MapGuide\Web\www\localized\en
- MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\text\en
- MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\text\en.json
- MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\lib\fusionSF.js and fusionSF-compressed.js (built
from en.json)

I translated all of them into german (having corresponding de-files) and
built the fusionSF.js and fusionSF-compressed.js with ant, but some labels
remain english or show their attribute-value e.g. QUICKPLOT_HEADER when
adding the parameter "locale=de" to the URL.

Have I missed something?

-Maria