[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 3.1.1 test windows build

Lisa Weber lisaw at precisionmanagementsolutions.com.au
Thu Apr 5 15:32:00 PDT 2018

I've just got a site production ready that is on Windows Server 2016 and version 3.1.1 using the previously compiled 3.1 and manual update of Fusion folder. There were no issues at all with Apache but there were problems with IIS10 associated with different security settings. In the end that instance was binned and we went with Apache for both DEV and PROD, running MS SL Server 2016. When the site is fully live I'll send through the URLS, as a part of the site is public facing.

Kind Regards,
Lisa