[mapguide-users] How to add WMTS to MGOS 3.1

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Fri Jan 19 00:01:23 PST 2018

I'd like to try the WMTS support introduced in MGOS 3.0. I am using MGOS 3.1.
But I have no clue how to do this, and have been unable to find a good
source of information, how to do this.
This is the URL for the WMTS GetCapabilities service:
https://services.kortforsyningen.dk/orto_foraar?request=GetCapabilities&service=WMTS&version=1.0.0

>From this I can read:
Coordinate system is UTM 32N
Top left corner: 120000.0 6500000.0
Tile size is 256x256 pixels (I thing MapGuide defaults to 300x300)

The URL for each individual tile is like this:
https://services.kortforsyningen.dk/orto_foraar?SERVICE=WMTS&REQUEST=GetTile&VERSION=1.0.0&LAYER=orto_foraar&STYLE=default&TILEMATRIXSET=View1&TILEMATRIX=L06&TILEROW=43&TILECOL=69&FORMAT=image%2Fjpeg&login=xxxx&password=yyyy

Do I need to make an MgTileSeeder application, that MapGuide calls, and this
loads the tiles and seed them to MapGuide, or can the WMTS be added directly
to MapGuide using the XYZ tile provider?

Best regards
  Hans Milling...