[mapguide-users] Incorrect numbers displayed when using Selection Panel mapguide 3.0

Benoit Begin bbegin at geomapgis.ca
Thu May 3 05:13:56 PDT 2018

Hi Gorgon,

I believe FDO in general has some quirks with floating point precision. This
might be related to an issue I reported here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/929

I remember having similar issues back in my C++ days. Going from a floating
type to a string type would have quirky decimal values under certain
circumstances.

I can confirm, however, that we haven't encountered this issue using the C#
API for both FDO and Mapguide to display values. So the display issue is
likely located somewhere within the MapAgent code itself.

Ben