[MapProxy-dev] Opening the team for more contributors

REUTER Hannes Hannes.REUTER at ec.europa.eu
Thu Jan 12 04:40:32 PST 2023

+1
Hannes

From: MapProxy-dev <mapproxy-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of Tom Kralidis
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2023 1:06 PM
To: Ramūnas Dronga <ramunas.dronga at gmail.com>
Cc: mapproxy-dev <mapproxy-dev at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [MapProxy-dev] Opening the team for more contributors

+1

..Tom

On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 7:04 AM Ramūnas Dronga <ramunas.dronga at gmail.com<mailto:ramunas.dronga at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hello all,
good idea, let's do it.

On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 at 13:43, Denis Rykov <rykovd at gmail.com<mailto:rykovd at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Johannes,

Thanks for bringing it up, sounds good to me.

Denis

On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 12:15 PM Johannes Weskamm <weskamm at terrestris.de<mailto:weskamm at terrestris.de>> wrote:
Hi PSC members,

I just realized that people who want to contribute to mapproxy need to
be in the organization to be able to do housekeeping (setting labels on
issues, creating PRs without forks etc.).

Currently the organization consists of the group "PSC". Therefore i
created another group named "Contributors" where we can give people
access to the repo without mixing up the intention of those groups.

I would like to hear your opinion on this, if this is ok for you.

The person who adds people to that group needs to be an owner of the
repository. So it would be best to upgrade the PSC members that want to
add people to the owners.

Greetings,

Johannes

Best Regards / Pagarbiai,